Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Two-Hundred-Twenty-One, Another Day in Paradise

I didn't make any great progress today.  I'm still at the Motel 6.  And knew I would be.  It is scheduled to be obscenely cold tonight.  In the low twenties.  That's just wrong.  You want better from Florida.

I always feel guilty when I stay indoors.  I usually look forward to it.  Luxury, however unearned, is luxury nonetheless.  But not this time.  I was enjoying my walk.  It seemed to get better every day.  I hate to lose that momentum.  Of course there is nothing much to be gained by freezing my dangly bits.

I'm already just a bit snoofly.  I did get plenty of sleep.  I didn't wake up until ten o'clock and I took a long nap after that.  Then I took a five mile walk.  I couldn't help it.  That's what I do.

I stayed at a Motel 6 in Mobile.  It was a crack house and brothel.  This one though is only a brothel.  It's a classier sort of place.  Google gives it a star and a half.  Mobile got just the one.  There are a number of cockroaches.  I am not lonesome at all.

It was a beautiful day today.  It would have been a fine day for walking.  I feel like one of those sickly kids whose friends all got to play baseball. 

But I'll be back on the road tomorrow.  Life is still good.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment