Monday, June 6, 2011

On Photography

I ain't what you'd call a shutterbug. The only camera I have is the low-res one that comes with my tablet computer, and it is usually buried deep within my bag. When, for example, I met the bear, my first thought was to put some distance between us, not to unstrap my pack and spend five minutes digging for my camera.

So I have taken all of two photos so far. And had one or two more sent to me. I would be delighted to share them with you, but my tablet computer is less generous than I am. Someday, I promise, if your interest persists.

I have been writing of my adventures, more than most hoboes do. It does take a certain tenacity, typing as I am with my thumbs. So let me paint a picture of words. You've all seen bears before.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment